Woodley Pool is conveniently located at:
7421 Camp Alger Avenue, Falls Church, VA 22042
Telephone: (703) 573-9852
Woodley Pool is a private, member-owned swim and dive club. It is located on approximately four acres of land. The pool is surrounded by trees and provides a sense of seclusion and peace in our fast-paced world. Woodley features a 25-meter swimming pool, a 12-ft. diving well with 2 diving boards, lap lanes, a shallow area for beginners, a separate fenced-in baby pool with playground, and a large grassy area with picnic tables, umbrella tables, and lounge chairs. There is also a basketball court, shuffleboard court, volleyball area, horseshoes, and ping pong tables. A large pavilion provides shade on hot days. The pavilion can be reserved for parties, receptions, social gatherings, and other functions. Refrigerators, freezers, stove, gas grill and charcoal grills are also available, providing members a means for cookouts while enjoying the pool during the summer. Woodley is a great place to socialize with friends and neighbors and enjoy your leisure time.
Woodley members may use the pavilion free of charge at any time, but a paid reservation will guarantee you exlusive use of the pavilion for a specific date and time. The reservation charge for members is $10 per hour plus $3 per non-member guest. Payment is due the day of the event.
Suggested activities include birthday parties, receptions, church picnics, awards dinners, family reunions, etc.
Contact the Social Secretary to make your reservation.
- Full size swimming pool with diving area and lap lanes
- Large, fenced-in baby pool for toddlers and small children
- Volleyball, basketball, ping pong, shuffleboard, and more
- Active swim and dive teams for youths ages 5-18
- Covered pavilion for parties
- Barbecue grills, picnic tables
- Ice cream socials
- Raft night
- Adult night
- Teen night
- Snacks & drinks available
- Swim lessons available
- Guest passes available
- Certified lifeguards on duty at all times
- Four beautiful wooded acres
- Casual, friendly atmosphere
- Large parking lot
- Convenient location
- Open 7 days a week Memorial Day through Labor Day