Pavilion Rental Information Sheet
Woodley members may use the pavilion free of charge when it is not reserved for a party. A reservation and payment will guarantee you use of the Pavilion for a specific date and time.
Please go to the Woodley Pool website (woodleypool.org) for the latest calendar of available pavilion rental dates and times. This is also where you will find the Pavilion rental request form.
Here are the details for Pavilion Rentals:
- The Pavilion Rental Fee is $100 for a 4-hour reservation.
- On the pavilion rental form, you will need to indicate:
- Estimated Total Number of Guests
- Estimated Number of Guests Who are NOT Members of Woodley Pool
- There is a fee of $5 per non-members. The fee is for ALL non-members, regardless of whether they plan to swim.
- As part of the pavilion rental request, you will need to indicate how the $5 non-member fee will be paid.
- Fee Paid By Host. Lifeguards will collect the non-member guest fees from you at the conclusion of your event
- Fee Paid By Non-Members Upon Arrival For The Event. Lifeguards will collect the fees at the front desk as each non-member guest signs in for the event.
- If your event will have 50 or more total guests, we have to charge $25/hour for an extra lifeguard. That will bring the total Pavilion Rental Fee to $200.
- Placing decorations, bringing food, and providing music are all allowed in the pavilion area.
- Pavilion clean up includes removal of all decorations and pick-up of all food and trash from the tables and pavilion floor.
- Event set-up and clean up must be completed WITHIN the 4-hour rental time.
- All individuals must abide by the Woodley Recreation Association Pool Rules. A copy of the rules and regulations are posted on the wall by the front desk.
- You will be responsible for any damages caused by willful misconduct of individuals attending your event.
- Your event will share the Pavilion amenities with the other Members of Woodley Pool (e.g. foosball table, grills, ice machine, microwave, and refrigerator). They are not for the exclusive use of the Pavilion.
- If pool closes due inclement weather DURING your event, you will have to move your event to another venue. Please have a back-up plan and location in place.
- If the pool is closed due to inclement weather AT THE START TIME of your event, you will have the option to either reschedule your party or cancel your party and request a refund of the Pavilion Reservation Fee.
- While your guests may continue to use the pool, the pavilion will be open to all members at the end of the 4-hour rental time.