Woodley Pool grounds expanded access
Woodley Recreation Association
June 19, 2020
|DEAR SHAREHOLDERS AND MEMBERS:
Following clarifying discussions with the County and our pool management company, we are pleased to announce that beginning Monday, June 22nd, we will expand capacity on pool grounds for non-swimmers. We are limited to half our normal capacity, and must ensure that lap swimmers and divers who have reserved slots continue to have access. Therefore, we can accommodate 90 non-swimmers on the pool grounds. If we hit capacity, then only lap swimmers and divers with reservations will be able to enter the grounds at that point.
- The rules regarding use of the pool itself have not changed. The use of the pool in Phase 2 is limited to lap swimming and diving, by reservation. Members may call the front desk if they need help with reservations.
- Members must still practice social distancing per CDC and VDH guidelines.
- Members must still bring their own chairs.
- At this time, we will not require reservations to be on the pool grounds as a non-swimmer.
- The first two hours the pool is open each day remains limited to members 18 and over.
- We will continue to work with our management company and the County to look for ways to further expand permissible uses of the pool and amenities.
- Use of kick-boards and fins while swimming laps is OK, but other flotation devices, balls, toys, etc, are not.
See you at the pool.